Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Unpublished comments



Hi everyone --

Just wanted to say if you've sent me a comment in the past day or so and it hasn't been published, it's because I've been experiencing some problems with my email and so comments have not reached my email inbox as they usually do.

Carrie suggested I check my comment moderation page and see if there were any unpublished comments there. There were two. Patty, I've published yours. Lynn, I was not sure if you wanted me to publish yours or not -- and since it didn't reach me via email, I can't email you to ask. So I'm taking this way of letting you know I received your lovely comment. I am so glad the prayer journal has been such a help to you in your spiritual life. It's such a blessing to hear how such a simple tool is helping so many of us in our prayer lives.

God bless each of you!
Mrs.T

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit my kitchen table! I love company here in my kitchen, so be sure to leave a comment so I'll know you've visited! I'll answer your questions and comments here on the blog unless you request otherwise.