Thursday, December 21, 2006

Christmas Countdown Challenge, Day 5


Today was a very busy day, but I did accomplish quite a bit toward Christmas:

* I baked some Brown Sugar Cut-Out Cookies in preparation for a cookie-decorating time with my granddaughters and some friends tomorrow.

* I completed making and packaging six bags of spices for mulled cider, for neighbor gifts.

* I wrapped quite a number of gifts.

* I sent out lots of Christmas cards and wrote a few more.

* I shopped for a few more components for edible gifts.

Hope everyone else is doing well with their own Christmas challenges!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit my kitchen table! I love company here in my kitchen, so be sure to leave a comment so I'll know you've visited! I'll answer your questions and comments here on the blog unless you request otherwise.