Thursday, December 21, 2006
Christmas Countdown Challenge, Day 5
Today was a very busy day, but I did accomplish quite a bit toward Christmas:
* I baked some Brown Sugar Cut-Out Cookies in preparation for a cookie-decorating time with my granddaughters and some friends tomorrow.
* I completed making and packaging six bags of spices for mulled cider, for neighbor gifts.
* I wrapped quite a number of gifts.
* I sent out lots of Christmas cards and wrote a few more.
* I shopped for a few more components for edible gifts.
Hope everyone else is doing well with their own Christmas challenges!