Saturday, August 20, 2011

Lemon Artichoke Romaine Salad

I don't think I've posted this recipe before, but it is a real favorite of mine.  Here's the link:  Lemon Artichoke Romaine Salad.

(Photo by Taste of Home)
I found it in a Light and Tasty magazine some years ago, and we really enjoy it.  The flavors are perfect with any Italian-type main dish.  I have served it to company with lasagna (or even pizza many times).  If you are looking for a side dish to perk up spaghetti, pizza, calzone, or any Italian meal, give this a try.  You may find it perks up your old standard Italian style menus.  Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit my kitchen table! I love company here in my kitchen, so be sure to leave a comment so I'll know you've visited! I'll answer your questions and comments here on the blog unless you request otherwise.