Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Out for ice cream!

After our most recent picnic by the pond, we also took the girls out for ice cream at a favorite ice-cream place.  One of them had rainbow sherbet:
 
Mr. T and I had peanut butter cookie dough ice cream with a caramel swirl.

We really like the relaxing setting at this ice cream place.  Lots of trees and green grass.
I couldn't resist trying to get a picture of the shadows of the weeping willow branches and leaves against the Coke® umbrella.  It just looked refreshing to me!




A fun time on a summer afternoon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit my kitchen table! I love company here in my kitchen, so be sure to leave a comment so I'll know you've visited! I'll answer your questions and comments here on the blog unless you request otherwise.