Monday, April 16, 2012

Gluten Free Chocolate Chip Cookies

A few weeks ago, I tried this great recipe from the King Arthur website:  Gluten Free Chocolate Chip Cookies.  It was an easy recipe and the cookies turned out delicious.  Thankfully, I still have some in a tin in the freezer.  I'm trying different gluten free cookie recipes from time to time and am keeping them in the freezer to bring out as needed.  This chocolate chip cookie recipe is definitely one of the "keepers"!

In other news, we are having incredibly hot weather up here this week.  Temps are in the upper 80s today and really not too pleasant.  At least there are no black flies yet ... though I suppose they will come out if the heat continues.  I'm not complaining; this is the weather God is giving us this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit my kitchen table! I love company here in my kitchen, so be sure to leave a comment so I'll know you've visited! I'll answer your questions and comments here on the blog unless you request otherwise.