Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Weekly goals for week of 4/8/2012

(Photo by Photos Public Domain)
Here are my goals for the current week:

1. Memorize 2 Peter 1:1-2.
2.  Read next chapter in Essential Virtues.
3.  Exercise 4 to 5 times.
4. Plan & cook healthy meals.
5.  Keep up with Kelly's Missions for zone 2, the  kitchen.
6.  Keep up with crafting goals for birthday gifts.
7.  Continue working ahead on Sunday School lesson 8.
8.  Step up water intake.

And here's how things went last week.

1.  Didn't spend enough time working on my memory verses and reached the conclusion I need to break this down into smaller goals.
2.  Managed to read a chapter in Essential Virtues, so DONE!
3.  Only exercised 3 times.
4.  Planned and cooked healthy meals, so DONE!
5.  Kept up with a few of Kelly's missions for zone 1, but not all.
6.  Kept up pretty well with crafting goals; didn't accomplish all I wanted to, but know that was pretty much impossible, so I'm calling this DONE.
7.  Worked ahead on Sunday School lesson 8 so I can call this DONE, although I'm still working on it.
8.  Although I didn't drink all of the water I wanted to, I did accomplish the goal of stepping up water intake, so am calling this DONE.

Am hoping for 8 out of 8 this week, but we'll see!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit my kitchen table! I love company here in my kitchen, so be sure to leave a comment so I'll know you've visited! I'll answer your questions and comments here on the blog unless you request otherwise.