Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Weekly goals for week of 4/15/2012

Late again reporting on last week's goals and posting this week's!  I didn't do too well on the goals themselves, either.

1.  Memorize 2 Peter 1:1-2.  Nope.  I am terribly fickle.  Came across another verse I wanted to learn right then and so memorized 1 Corinthians 15:58 instead.
2.  Started a chapter in Essential Virtues but didn't finish it. 
3.  Exercised 5-6 times, so DONE!
4.  Planned & cooked healthy meals, so DONE!
5.  Didn't keep up with Kelly's Missions at all.
6.  Did pretty much keep up with crafting goals, so DONE!
7.  Worked ahead on Sunday School lesson 8 --DONE!
8.  Stepped up water intake somewhat, but not enough.

So, for this week -- which may be impacted by a short vacation we're taking -- my goals are:

1.  Memorize 2 Peter 1:1-2.
2.  Finish chapter in Essential Virtues.
3.  Exercise  5-6 times.
4.  Plan and prepare healthy meals, even for vacation.
5.  Keep up with Kelly's missions for zone 3, the bathroom.
6.  Finish Sunday School lesson 8, if possible.
7.  Keep up with crafting goals.
8.  Step up water intake.

We'll see how it goes!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit my kitchen table! I love company here in my kitchen, so be sure to leave a comment so I'll know you've visited! I'll answer your questions and comments here on the blog unless you request otherwise.