Sunday, May 13, 2012

Happy Mother's Day!

A card from one of my daughters, some years ago
I hope that all of you who are mothers are having a very special Mother's Day!  I'm thankful for my own mother, now with the Lord, for my mother-in-law, and for the mothers of my grandchildren, especially my two daughters who are such amazing and godly mothers.  I hope that each of you will have a relaxing and enjoyable day and that your family makes you feel as special as you are.  I've had a lovely day so far myself and I trust that you other mothers are, as well.  Mr. T and my dad took me out for a special brunch after church, which was relaxing and fun as well as being delicious.  Happy Mother's Day!

2 comments:

  1. Happy Mothers Day Mrs T!! I had a nice lunch "out" as well. Now I am home, resting on the sofa and enjoying a quiet afternoon!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Arlene! I am glad that you had a nice lunch out as well! And it looked like a nice time yesterday too at your house. Happy Mother's Day!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit my kitchen table! I love company here in my kitchen, so be sure to leave a comment so I'll know you've visited! I'll answer your questions and comments here on the blog unless you request otherwise.