|Photo by Photos Public Domain|
* Continue study of Sunday School lesson 9
* Limit sugar
* Keep up with crafting goals for some small gifts and some felt food
* Exercise 5 to 6 times
* Keep up a good water intake
* Get to bed by 9:30 pm each night
* Post regularly in one or both of my blogs
* Keep up with Kelly's Missions for Zone 3, the bathroom.
* Make a daily time schedule for the things I need to do.
And here's how things went with last week's goals:
* Begin study of Sunday School lesson 9 -- DONE!
* Limit sugar (I'm off to a bad start with this one already) -- did well some days, not so well on others.
* Keep up with crafting goals (which I have yet to set) -- aim at nothing, you'll hit it every time; I did.
* Exercise 4 to 5 times -- Nope, not even once.
* Keep up a good water intake -- did well most days.
* Get to bed by 10 pm each night -- think I managed this every night but two.
* Post regularly in one or both of my blogs -- DONE!
* Keep up with Kelly's Missions for Zone 2, the kitchen -- DONE!
As you no doubt saw in my previous post, I've figured out what some of my problem was. I was setting good goals, yes, but failing to schedule them. I've made a schedule for this week and am working off a time schedule for today and it is already making a huge difference!