Monday, December 15, 2014

My "Christmas Cookie Exchange" Pinterest board


Photo from Taste of Home -- I am hoping to try these cookies today!
Today I would like to invite you all to visit my Christmas Cookie Exchange!.  Just a virtual cookie exchange, it's my Christmas Cookie Exchange Pinterest board.

Tomorrow I will post about a few more of my cookie pins over on my Christmas blog.  For today, I will just share a few of them here.

Jocelyn, over at Inside BruCrew Life, is one of the top bloggers of sweet recipes, in my opinion.  She is always baking up something new and different, and often has fun stories to share about her family or about how a particular recipe came to be.  Two of my cookie pins I'm sharing are from her blog:

Hot Cocoa 3 Musketeers Brownie Bites
Photo by Inside BruCrew Life

and

Cinnamon Caramel Cookies.
Photo from Inside BruCrew Life

If you like oatmeal cookies but they seem a bit plain for Christmas, go over to Kleinworth & Co. and check out Gina's Eggnog Oatmeal Cookies.  A delectable-sounding chewy oatmeal cookie with a glaze made from real eggnog -- they sound wonderful!

Just one more for today -- Peppermint Chocolate Shortbread Bites from Jenn at Clean & Scentsible.  This is one recipe I'm definitely going to try!

Photo from Clean & Scentsible
Have you tried any new cookie recipes this season? Which ones would you like to try from my Cookie Exchange board?  Please share in the comments!

2 comments:

  1. I love cookie exchanges! Actually now that I think about it, I've never been to one but if I had I'd love them. Your cookies look great, thanks for the recipes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't that funny! I have never been to a cookie exchange, either. Our church ladies had one many years ago and I had what I thought would be the perfect cookie to bring. But my kids chose that moment to come down with chicken pox and so I never made it to the cookie exchange!

    Someday I would like to have one, but not this year ... just too busy! In the meantime, I hope to try some of these recipes. I'm glad you liked them -- there will be a few more tomorrow, over on my Christmas blog.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit my kitchen table! I love company here in my kitchen, so be sure to leave a comment so I'll know you've visited! I'll answer your questions and comments here on the blog unless you request otherwise.