Sunday, July 05, 2015

Just in case you missed it ...


For those who are interested, Christmas in July is ongoing right now over at my Christmas blog, Mrs. T's Christmas Kitchen!  For several months, I've been writing and scheduling posts, knowing that when July rolled around I would have a house full of visiting family.

If you enjoy getting ideas and inspiration for Christmas even in summer, head on over to my Christmas blog and join the fun.  You will find poems, recipe and craft ideas, decorating inspiration and more.  Happy Christmas in July!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit my kitchen table! I love company here in my kitchen, so be sure to leave a comment so I'll know you've visited! I'll answer your questions and comments here on the blog unless you request otherwise.