Thursday, December 01, 2022

Some goals for December

 


Time to set some goals for December:

* Keep up with Flylady's homemaking zones of the week
* Continue working through the "Make Room Challenge" from Make Room for What You Love
* Make Christmas plans and preparations
* Decorate our home for Christmas
* Enjoy our traditional Christmas activity with four of the local grands
* Attend a Christmas party with Mr. T's former co-workers
* Take part in our church Christmas program
* Plan and celebrate Christmas with family and friends
* Post in this blog as often as possible -- hopefully every day
* Post in my Christmas blog every day
* Write and schedule December posts for both blogs
* Continue planning for family birthday gifts and crafting any handmade ones
* Craft some homemade Christmas gifts and decorations
* Prepare and send at least one Christmas box to Nevada
* Do some sewing projects ( a few more sachets to stave off musty odors, plus maybe curtains) for the cottage
* Spend a little time on some UFO craft projects
* Continue stocking my Etsy shop and continue selling vintage items
* Spend some time on my trust responsibilities
* Write at least 4 encouraging notes to friends and family
* Help and encourage my local daughter as I'm able
* Plan meals with a greater emphasis on healthy eating
* Memorize several Bible verses and review some older ones
* Get back into our study of the book of Daniel with younger believers
* Continue to help a widowed friend with the challenges of life in general
* Drink enough water each day
* Walk and/or exercise at least 4 times each week

HEALTHY HABITS FOR DECEMBER:  Drink more water/get more sleep/get more exercise/intermittent fasting

2 comments:

  1. Lofty goals. May you do well with them. I suppose that the package to Nevada is a high priority as the mail service is, once again, slower than cold molasses running uphill in January in New Hampshire! 🎁

    ReplyDelete
  2. Reading this made me pick up my water glass and take a long drink. LOL. I need to drink more also, especially right now I am on antibiotics and medicine for a sinus infection. Finally feeling better, praise God. You have wonderful goals. My December list is long and I hope I can make it through them all, but at least the necessities of getting ready for Christmas, one day at a time. It's a challenge, but somehow it always comes together in time. Have a blessed and wonderful Christmas/Advent season.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit my kitchen table! I love company here in my kitchen, so be sure to leave a comment so I'll know you've visited! I'll answer your questions and comments here on the blog unless you request otherwise.