1. What surprises you the most about people?
I think I'm reaching the stage in life where nothing surprises me about people.
2. Would you rather have a chauffeur, nanny, gardener, maid, personal shopper or cook? Tell us why that one?
A chauffeur, because I really hate driving.
3. May 18th is National Notebook Day. No idea what that means but let's run with it anyway. What's something you currently keep in a notebook? Have you seen the movie The Notebook? On a scale of 1-5 how does it rate? (5=a favorite, can watch and re-watch and re-watch again)
I keep a Christmas notebook, a prayer notebook, recipe notebooks (all of these the loose-leaf type) and I take sermon notes in a spiral notebook. I have worked many Bible studies and Scripture writing plans in composition notebooks.
I've not seen the movie The Notebook. I believe it's also a stage play, but haven't seen it in that venue either. It sounds like something I might enjoy, however.
4. Do you like mushrooms? Last dish you made or ate that had mushrooms on the ingredient list? Your favorite dish that calls for mushrooms?
I do like mushrooms but for some reason I don't cook with them a lot. I can't even remember the last dish I made or ate that included mushrooms. My favorite dish calling for them would probably be a good sausage-stuffed mushroom. In fact, as I think about it now a stuffed mushroom may have been the last mushroomy dish I ate.
I would not eat either of the mushrooms pictured below, but they are pretty.
5. What would you say is the most annoying thing people do in public?
Flossing their teeth at the table.
6. Insert your own random thought here.
So thankful for safety in travel and a wonderful time as I spoke at a ladies' brunch on Saturday. My sweet daughter went with me (and drove) and it was so nice to have that uninterrupted time with her, as well as her fellowship and smiling face during the brunch itself. The theme, "Keep Looking Up!" was a blessing and every aspect of the time with these ladies was simply delightful.
|Sweet image from The Graphics Fairy|
That's the Hodgepodge for today!