Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Christmas Countdown Challenge, Day 27




Today has felt decidedly "unaccomplished" as far as the challenge goes! However, I did listen to some lovely Christmas music all day!

Here's what else I've done:

* Nearly completed typing up a Christmas devotional to post here on my blog.

* Cut out 3 more foldable fabric baskets.

* Got shipping information and gift ideas for loved ones who'll be spending Christmas in the West Indies

* Ordered 3 Christmas gifts online.

* Wrapped 3 other Christmas gifts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit my kitchen table! I love company here in my kitchen, so be sure to leave a comment so I'll know you've visited! I'll answer your questions and comments here on the blog unless you request otherwise.