Friday, November 10, 2006

A very sweet deal


Last night I did my grocery shopping. I am buying a few baking ingredients ahead each week with an eye to holiday baking. I had noticed in the sale flyer that our usual supermarket had Hershey's chocolate chips on sale for $1.89, so brought along my four 55¢ coupons to see if it worked out to be a better deal than the store brand.

We did a bit of shopping at Walmart first, so I checked the price of Hershey chips there. They were on sale for $1.50!! So with my coupons, I paid only 95¢ per bag of chocolate chips. To me, that's a very sweet deal indeed! Now, I'm off to put them to work in making some chocolate caramel apples...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit my kitchen table! I love company here in my kitchen, so be sure to leave a comment so I'll know you've visited! I'll answer your questions and comments here on the blog unless you request otherwise.