Monday, January 14, 2008

Snow day


I thought others might enjoy seeing what I am seeing today in this lovely snowstorm. I am not an expert photographer by any means and have not been able to capture the actual effect of the snow falling -- as I know Mr. T (and probably most other people) could easily do. However, I hope these photos will give you some idea of how beautiful the view is from my house today.

From my kitchen window

From a corner of the porch

Another from the porch -- look off to the left and you will see a misty sort of area -- that is snow just coming off some trees as a slight breeze came up.

This is what the screen door on our porch looks like with the snow sort of plastered against it.

From my sewing area

From the balcony off master bedroom

That’s all for now... enjoy.

5 comments:

  1. How beautiful! It looks so peaceful and still. :o) Your lot looks lovely - I would love to have all those trees and no neighbors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's just beautiful, Mrs. T! There is something so peaceful about freshly fallen snow, I love it!
    Hugs,
    Kelli

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rarely do we get snow here at all, let alone that deep. Those pictures are so beautiful Mrs T - wish I was there!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous8:25 AM

    Good Morning to you, Mrs. T,

    I'm originally from Oklahoma and I remember all of the snow. It is beautiful, but is oh so-o-o cold! Your pictures are awesome, but I have to say I'm glad I don't live in the cold weather any more.

    Yes, you are correct on the oatmeal recipe -- that is the one.
    Can I ask you if you have a recipe on homemade italian sausage? I have looked on the internet and made one version which I am not happy with. If I make my own, I can control the contents and oh, how I love italian food with the sweet sausage. The deli where I use to obtain my sausage has gone to selling one which is very fatty.

    Sharon from Phoenix

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi ladies,

    I am so glad you enjoyed the snow pictures! We are predicted to get more snow on Thursday and into Friday. It certainly has been a snowy winter so far.

    Sharon, I looked in my most trusted source for an Italian sausage recipe and posted it for you today. I'm going to try it myself because it sounds really good and easy too.

    Thanks for stopping by, all of you! Come again soon.

    God bless,
    Mrs. T

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit my kitchen table! I love company here in my kitchen, so be sure to leave a comment so I'll know you've visited! I'll answer your questions and comments here on the blog unless you request otherwise.