Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Garlic Lime Chicken

Photo by Taste of Home
Last week our local supermarket had bone-in chicken breasts for a good price.  I decided to make Garlic Lime Chicken, an old favorite recipe.  I didn't get the chicken into the marinade the night before -- in fact, it was only a few hours ahead of cooking -- but it still added great flavor. 


When the time came, I decided it was just too hot to turn on the oven, so we grilled it instead, for about the same amount of time.  The chicken turned out delicious.  We enjoyed it with homemade baked beans (reheated from last week), store-bought potato salad, and Vidalia onions cooked in the microwave with beef broth and butter.  A yummy meal without heating up the kitchen!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit my kitchen table! I love company here in my kitchen, so be sure to leave a comment so I'll know you've visited! I'll answer your questions and comments here on the blog unless you request otherwise.