Monday, June 03, 2013

June Goals

Graphic from Little Birdie Blessings
A few days late!  I intended to post these on Saturday, but the day turned out busier than I expected.  (A frequent occurrence in my life.)  So here are my
JUNE GOALS
* Continue reading through the book of Psalms, journaling as I go.
* Continue reading  A Woman's Call to Prayer
* Memorize at least 4 Bible verses.
* Continue study of 2 Samuel
* Exercise at least 15 times; walk as often as possible
* Get to bed by 9:30 pm each night.
* Limit sugar.
* Drink enough water each day.
* Keep up with Kelly's missions in homemaking zones of the week.
* Spend several hours updating my A-store.
* Write at least 4 encouraging notes to friends and family.
* Post often in both of my blogs -- probably not daily, but more often than weekly
* Finish some UFO craft projects for the home.
* Finish writing down my memories for faraway grandchildren
* Declutter several closets
* Work on crafts for gifts or sale
* Complete a back-on-track challenge

And here is how May went:
MAY GOALS
* Continue reading through the book of Psalms, journaling as I go -- DONE! (Of course this is still ongoing)
* Read  A Woman's Call to Prayer -- DONE! (Still ongoing)
* Memorize at least 4 Bible verses -- DONE!
* Continue study of 2 Samuel -- DONE! (Still ongoing)
* Exercise at least 15 times; walk as often as possible -- not done
* Get to bed by 9:30 pm each night -- not done
* Limit sugar -- not done
* Drink enough water each day -- DONE!
* Keep up with Kelly's missions in homemaking zones of the week -- DONE!
* Spend several hours updating my A-store -- not done
* Make at least a dozen items for sale at craft fairs -- not done
* Write at least 4 encouraging notes to friends and family -- DONE!
* Write last 3 pages for summer devotional book -- DONE!
* Post often in both of my blogs -- probably not daily, but more often than weekly -- DONE!
* Finish some UFO craft projects for the home -- partly done
* Finish writing down my memories for faraway grandchildren -- nearly all done
* Declutter several closets -- not done
* Begin preparing Sunday School lesson 1 for new study -- DONE!
* Work on crafts for gifts or sale -- DONE! (Still ongoing)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit my kitchen table! I love company here in my kitchen, so be sure to leave a comment so I'll know you've visited! I'll answer your questions and comments here on the blog unless you request otherwise.