Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Goals for week beginning 6/24/2013

Blooming in my back yard
I'm a day late posting this ... and if I don't do it in the next few minutes, a second day will have flown by.  Today looks busy (and I guess it goes without saying that yesterday was, too).  So, herewith, my goals for the week:
*  Continue with Back on Track challenge
*  Spend time in 2 Samuel Bible study
*  Finish Sunday School lesson 4
 *  Make 2 pages for "What Do I Know About My God"?  notebook
*  Memorize Psalm 9:1-2
*  Read 2 chapters in A Woman's Call to Prayer
*  Exercise or go for walks as often as time allows
*  Keep up with crafting goals for birthdays, Christmas, and finishing UFOs
*  Keep up a good water intake
*  Get to bed by 9:30 or 10 pm each night
*  Post once or twice in my Christmas blog and at least five times in my regular blog
* Continue planning Christmas in July posts for my Christmas blog
*  Complete homemaking goals for Zone 5, the living room, including decluttering
*  Begin the large project of reorganizing the many piles, stacks, notebooks and containers full of recipes I've collected over time.
*  Make some no-bake cookies for my hubby
* Spend time with extended family this weekend
*  Make a daily time schedule for the things I need to do


And here's how last week went:
*  Continue with Back on Track challenge -- I've continued with it but it's not going very well
*  Spend time in 2 Samuel Bible study -- not done
*  Work on Sunday School lesson 4 --DONE!
 *  Make 2 pages for "What Do I Know About My God"?  notebook -- not done
*  Memorize Psalm 9:1-2 -- learned verse 1
*  Read 2 chapters in A Woman's Call to Prayer -- read only 1 chapter
*  Exercise or go for walks as often as time allows -- not done
*  Keep up with crafting goals for birthdays, Christmas, and finishing UFOs --DONE!
*  Keep up a good water intake --DONE!
*  Get to bed by 9:30 or 10 pm each night --DONE!
*  Post once or twice in my Christmas blog and at least five times in my regular blog --DONE!
* Plan Christmas in July posts for my Christmas blog -- got in some good work on this
*  Complete homemaking goals for Zone 4, the master bedroom, including decluttering -- not done
*  Begin the large project of reorganizing the many piles, stacks, notebooks and containers full of recipes I've collected over time -- not done
*  Bake some cookies for my hubby --DONE!
* Make some strawberry themed book page banners for the kitchen and dining room --DONE!
*  Make a daily time schedule for the things I need to do --DONE!

So there you have it.  This week looks sort of crazy so I'm not expecting much, but if I aim at nothing, I am sure to hit it! So I'm aiming.


2 comments:

  1. Your blooms are beautiful, and so is your picture!

    I need to organize my piles of recipes, too, Mrs. T. I am not sure what it will take to get me going on that project! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Mrs. Smith! Lovely to see you here!

    My recipes may never be organized, but if I keep putting it on my list and keep it on my radar, I may eventually get started with it. I'm hoping!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit my kitchen table! I love company here in my kitchen, so be sure to leave a comment so I'll know you've visited! I'll answer your questions and comments here on the blog unless you request otherwise.