Friday, June 14, 2013

Back-on-track challenge, days 8 ~ 11

Gorgeous vintage graphic from The Cottage Market
We're finally seeing a little bit of sun (but only a little bit) after days of rain.  Rain meant Mr. T missed a couple days of work as it was too wet underfoot in the woods.  Am I the only one who gets sidetracked when their hubby is home for a day or two unexpectedly?  Here's how the past few days have gone with the back-on-track challenge:
  *  health and energy -- I exercised only once but walked several times,  kept up with the BCI  fairly well and did okay with eating right, limiting sugar and getting enough water.  Didn't do as well with getting enough sleep.
  *  homemaking -- did some work in Zone 2 and Zone 3.  Kept up with basics like dishes, laundry,vacuuming, etc.
spiritual life -- kept up with my regular Bible reading, journaling, and prayer times; on Tuesday  I spent time in Bible study.  Bought a new binder for my prayer journal; my old one was broken and held together with packaging tape.  (I really need to redo some of the pages as many of them are tattered, holes ripped out and so on.)  Got in some good work on my Sunday School lesson.  Have been so encouraged this week as I see God giving me daily guidance and direction. 
* creativity -- posted several times in this blog.  Finished crocheting a daisy wheel dishcloth and started another primrose dishcloth.  Made 2 ladder ribbon necklaces.  Came up with a simple but fun creative idea as a gift for a friend.  Can't give details yet.

I guess that's about it.  Now we're coming up to the weekend again, so I'm not sure how I'll do staying on track.  But I intend to try!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit my kitchen table! I love company here in my kitchen, so be sure to leave a comment so I'll know you've visited! I'll answer your questions and comments here on the blog unless you request otherwise.