Tuesday, March 01, 2022

Some goals for March

 

 Time to set some goals for this new month!  In some ways I love that February is a shorter month.  But in other ways, I wish that it lasted longer so I could get more accomplished.  Be that as it may,  here are some goals for March.

* Keep up with Flylady's homemaking zones of the week if possible
* Set some yearly goals for 2022
* Continue reading through the New Testament
* Post in this blog several times per week
* Post in my Christmas blog as often as possible
*  Prepare for and attend a monthly ladies' Bible study
* Continue planning for family birthday gifts and crafting any handmade ones
* Craft some homemade Christmas gifts and decorations
* Spend a little time on some UFO craft projects
* Continue stocking my Etsy shop and continue selling vintage items
* Spend some time on my trust responsibilities
* Spend some time volunteering at a Christian camp
* Celebrate several family birthdays
* Write at least 4 encouraging notes to friends and family
* Help and encourage my local daughter as I'm able
* Plan meals with a greater emphasis on healthy eating
* Possibly plan a getaway with my hubby
* Memorize several Bible verses and review some older ones
* Get back into our study of the book of Daniel with younger believers
* Continue to help a widowed friend with the challenges of life in general
* Get to bed by 9 pm each night  -- maybe even 8:30
* Drink enough water each day
* Walk and/or exercise at least 4 times each week

HEALTHY HABITS FOR MARCH:  Drink more water/get more sleep/get more exercise/limit sugar

 And there some goals for March!  We will see how I do.  

What about you?  Do you have any specific goals for this month?

2 comments:

  1. Healthy smart list
    I wish you much success.
    I am inspired to make my list. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. not 8:30! You'll soon be going to bed in the daylight. 🙂

    It's always interesting to see what's on your list.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit my kitchen table! I love company here in my kitchen, so be sure to leave a comment so I'll know you've visited! I'll answer your questions and comments here on the blog unless you request otherwise.