Monday, March 07, 2022

One new thing

 

Here's a very simple One New Thing that I've tried recently: an essential oil blend to help my problematic knee feel better.  When I mentioned the pain I was having, my dear friend Vee mentioned in a comment that she uses a Young Living blend called Deep Relief to help with sciatica.  

Now I have purchased essential oils in the past, but never the high-end ones like Young Living.  I have basically only used essential oils in cleaning formulas, so I usually got lower-priced brands because I wasn't using them in foods or diffusing them into the air.

However, on Vee's recommendation, I did order a bottle of Deep Relief from Amazon.  It's a roll-on and very easy to use.  What is the blend of oils exactly?  Well, it's nine invigorating essentials oils, including peppermint, lemon, balsam fir, clove, and wintergreen, to name the most prominent.

Is it helping?  Yes, it is.  I use it first thing in the morning and last thing at night.  My knee issue is not fully resolved -- I've begun an exercise regimen which is another One New Thing -- but Deep Relief is definitely helping me feel more comfortable.  Thanks to Vee for introducing me to this new-to-me product!

4 comments:

  1. Hmmm, I am glad to hear that is something that is working for you. I may need to try it for my frozen shoulder...which is some better but still not completely well. Thank you for this information. I will check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I too will check this out. I get leg cramps and my chiropractor and I am trying to figure it out. These essential oils great! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad that it is helping. Just wish that it weren't so pricey. Say, aren't we real life friends since we have actually met? 😉

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are right, Vee!!!! I will edit to that effect.

      Delete

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit my kitchen table! I love company here in my kitchen, so be sure to leave a comment so I'll know you've visited! I'll answer your questions and comments here on the blog unless you request otherwise.