|The gorgeous graphic is a free wallpaper from Baptist Bible Hour|
Here are some of my goals for the coming year. They are in no particular order, and I'm sure I will think of more later, but for now:
1. To go to bed earlier and to get up earlier than I do now.
2. To exercise and drink plenty of water every day.
3. To make my daily quiet time with God ever more meaningful.
4. To continue to grow in the areas of godly speech and diligence in work.
5. To continue to grow in the practical skills of homemaking, money management, and time management.
6. To stick with the housekeeping routines that work for me.
7. To continue to grow spiritually and to use my talents and my spiritual gifts for God's glory.
How about the rest of you? Would anyone like to share their goals for the coming year?