Monday, December 13, 2010

December 11-12


Oops, missed a couple of days in reporting on our Christmas preparations! I'd better post now while I can still recall what we did...

December 11 -- spent the morning in the kitchen. Made White Christmas candy (peppermint bark), another batch of Heavenly Delight fudge, and chocolate peanut morsels. Did a bit more decorating. In the afternoon we went to a small Christmas party for Mr. T's work -- a festive fun time with congenial friends and lots of yummy food. Spent time working on a handmade gift, too.

December 12 -- went to church, of course, as well as Sunday School and our usual potluck lunch. Drew names for our church gift exchange. Spent a very few minutes working on a handmade gift. In the evening, we went to a Sunday School Christmas program which three of our grandchildren were participating in.

Nothing like a Sunday School program to get one into the true spirit of Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit my kitchen table! I love company here in my kitchen, so be sure to leave a comment so I'll know you've visited! I'll answer your questions and comments here on the blog unless you request otherwise.