Tuesday, December 07, 2010

December 7


Today I devoted the afternoon to Christmas pursuits, first putting a hamburger soup in the crockpot and some dough for focaccia bread in the bread machine.

I got a small amount of crafting done, but nowhere near as much as I hoped.

However, lots of baking and candy making was accomplished! I made a double batch of Chocolate Spritz, and a batch of Whipped Shortbread. (You should be able to find these recipes here on my blog by typing them into the search box at the top left.) I also made Lemon Ice Candy (just crushed lemon candy mixed into melted white almond bark and spread on a wax-paper lined cookie sheet -- chill until firm, then break into pieces) and some Chocolate Peppermint Bark. I won't have time for baking tomorrow, so I'm thankful for what was accomplished today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit my kitchen table! I love company here in my kitchen, so be sure to leave a comment so I'll know you've visited! I'll answer your questions and comments here on the blog unless you request otherwise.