Saturday, December 11, 2010

December 10



Yesterday was busy, but a lot got done toward Christmas!

I spent some good quality crafting time, and at least one more handcrafted gift is nearing completion. It was fun listening to the radio's continuous Christmas music as I worked.

Time in the kitchen produced hot cocoa mix, fudge, and a cinnamon pretzel snack mix.

In the late afternoon, Mr. T and I went to Walmart and the dollar store for the makings and containers for more kitchen gifts. After supper, we drove to a nearby town to one of our favorite bookstores. An evening visit to this shopping center, in an old mill with a gorgeous ice-rimmed waterfall, is one of our own special Christmastime traditions. It was a quick visit this time due to time constraints, but we hope to go again and maybe get some pictures. It was a fruitful trip, though, as we did find several Christmas gifts.

All in all, a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit my kitchen table! I love company here in my kitchen, so be sure to leave a comment so I'll know you've visited! I'll answer your questions and comments here on the blog unless you request otherwise.