Friday, October 11, 2013

Day 4 ~ back-on-track health & energy challenge


It's a gorgeous, mild fall day up here.  Not completely sunny, but a nice day nonetheless.  And I'm pleased to report another good day yesterday, pretty much:
*Drinking enough water -- done!
* Getting to bed at a reasonable hour -- not done; but I'm still  not giving up on the goal of an earlier bedtime.
* Eating more fruits and vegetables -- done!
* Getting more exercise -- done!
* Eating less sugar -- done!  The chocolate is still here and there are M&M's in Mr. T's treat jar.  I'm thankful to say I've been able to resist them!
* Keeping track of the above each day - done!
* Doing something creative every day (mental health!) -- done -- well, a little bit.  I worked on cutting out some felt food for a birthday gift.
* Drinking some green tea daily -- didn't find time for this yesterday.

I'm really not sure what the weekend will bring.  Am sure I will be eating some sugar and I don't know how the exercise or sleep will go, but I intend to continue with the challenge as much as possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit my kitchen table! I love company here in my kitchen, so be sure to leave a comment so I'll know you've visited! I'll answer your questions and comments here on the blog unless you request otherwise.