Thursday, October 24, 2013

Days 16-17 ~ back-on-track health & energy challenge


Here's how the past couple of days have gone:
Day 16 (Tuesday)
Drinking enough water -- done!
* Getting to bed at a reasonable hour -- done!  Yes, for the first time since starting this challenge (or, truthfully, the first time in a long time!) I met my goal of getting to bed at 9:30!
* Eating more fruits and vegetables -- done!
* Getting more exercise -- done!
* Eating less sugar -- done!
* Keeping track of the above each day - done!
* Doing something creative every day (mental health!) -- done!  Worked for a bit on the scarf and designed some packaging for the felt food.
 * Drinking some green tea daily --done!
Day 17 (Wednesday)
Drinking enough water -- done!
* Getting to bed at a reasonable hour -- not done.  But it could have been worse.  We could have stayed up to listen to the World Series...
* Eating more fruits and vegetables -- done!
* Getting more exercise -- done!
* Eating less sugar -- done!
* Keeping track of the above each day - done!
* Doing something creative every day (mental health!) -- done!  Accomplished quite a few rows on the scarf and did some work on felt food and its packaging.
 * Drinking some green tea daily --done!

I'm thankful for how things are going with this challenge!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit my kitchen table! I love company here in my kitchen, so be sure to leave a comment so I'll know you've visited! I'll answer your questions and comments here on the blog unless you request otherwise.