Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Day 9 ~ back-on-track health & energy challenge

 Another encouraging day!  One thing I aim at with a challenge like this is to make the good habits more of a regular daily element in my life.  For example, I want to exercise at least 3 to 5 times per week, but I can't tell you how long it's been since that happened with any consistency at all.  So I'm hoping and praying that this habit will take its rightful regular place in my life once again -- and the same with each of the other good habits.  Then, when I begin the homemaking challenge in November, each of the health and energy habits will continue.  That's my hope and my prayer.

Here's how Day 9 went:
*Drinking enough water -- done!
* Getting to bed at a reasonable hour -- not done
* Eating more fruits and vegetables -- done!
* Getting more exercise -- done!
* Eating less sugar -- done!
* Keeping track of the above each day - done!
* Doing something creative every day (mental health!) -- done!  Worked the fall banners a bit more, and crocheted a few rows on a scarf.
* Drinking some green tea daily --done!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit my kitchen table! I love company here in my kitchen, so be sure to leave a comment so I'll know you've visited! I'll answer your questions and comments here on the blog unless you request otherwise.