Wednesday, October 09, 2013

Gluten-free Banana Chocolate Chip Muffins


Photo by The Baking Beauties
I try to keep gluten-free muffins on hand in the freezer.  As I mentioned in the post about raisin bran muffins, up until I found The Baking Beauties , I was having a difficult time finding good gluten free muffin recipes.  I found one fruit muffin recipe that tasted good and just kept making that over and over, using different fruits.  However, since finding Jeanine's site, I have great choices to try for muffin recipes.  She has recipes for several varieties of baked doughnuts, too -- yum!

This gluten free banana chocolate chip muffin recipe is delicious and a great use for leftover bananas.  I used milk chocolate chips (rather than semi-sweet) because I just really like the taste of milk chocolate and bananas together.  Hope your family enjoys these muffins if you try them!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit my kitchen table! I love company here in my kitchen, so be sure to leave a comment so I'll know you've visited! I'll answer your questions and comments here on the blog unless you request otherwise.