Friday, April 01, 2022

Goals for April

 

How is it that this year is 1/4 over?  Somehow it's April, and time to set some goals.  March has been a month of intense busyness, with Mr. T heavily involved in eldercare and in working toward our church merger.   Here are some goals for April, which is already looking like a busy month.

* Keep up with Flylady's homemaking zones of the week if possible
* Set some yearly goals for 2022
* Continue reading through the New Testament
* Post in this blog several times per week
* Post in my Christmas blog as often as possible
*  Prepare for and host a monthly ladies' Bible study
* Go out for breakfast with friends
* Continue planning for family birthday gifts and crafting any handmade ones
* Celebrate several family birthdays
* Craft some homemade Christmas gifts and decorations
* Spend a little time on some UFO craft projects
* Continue stocking my Etsy shop and continue selling vintage items
* Spend some time on my trust responsibilities
* Spend some time volunteering at a Christian camp
* Celebrate several family birthdays
* Write at least 4 encouraging notes to friends and family
* Help and encourage my local daughter as I'm able
* Plan meals with a greater emphasis on healthy eating
* Help my husband with his eldercare and getting his mom settled in a nursing home
* Possibly plan a getaway with my hubby
* Celebrate our church Merger Sunday on April 10
* Plan for and help with celebrating Easter at our church and with family
* Memorize several Bible verses and review some older ones
* Get back into our study of the book of Daniel with younger believers
* Continue to help a widowed friend with the challenges of life in general
* Drink enough water each day
* Walk and/or exercise at least 4 times each week

HEALTHY HABITS FOR APRIL:  Drink more water/get more sleep/get more exercise/limit sugar

 And there some goals for April!  We will see how I do.  

What about you?  Do you have any specific goals for this month?

2 comments:

  1. Love your goals. They are all very worthy and excellent. I should take a lesson from you and set some better goals. I tend to fly by the seat of my pants and therefore I don't accomplish all that I had hoped to accomplish. But I am working on it. Trying to get more housecleaning done. The past year has been hard for me with health issues that limited my mobility a bit for a while and I let things slide. So playing catch up is difficult, but one day at a time. Praying your church merger goes well and that God will bless your new fellowship with the Body of Christ. Our church is in the process of withdrawing from the UMC to join in the new conservative traditional group that is forming. That also takes some extra work and a lot of prayers for God's guidance and protection as there are those in the denomination who are very much resistant to this change. But we will persevere for the Glory of God and to stay true to God's Word. Thankfully our little congregation is 100% united in this effort. Praise God! May Jesus Christ be praised!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, I must take goals in smaller chunks. Today's goal is to get dressed. 😉

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit my kitchen table! I love company here in my kitchen, so be sure to leave a comment so I'll know you've visited! I'll answer your questions and comments here on the blog unless you request otherwise.