Thursday, March 01, 2007

March Decorating Challenge, Day 9

I did quite a bit today toward this challenge:

* Took down my Valentine cards and red/green ribbon board, and changed to the neutral ribbon board and St. Patrick's Day/early spring cards.

* Took the hearts & red plaid ribbon off the front-door wreath.

* Took the sparkly hearts and heart ribbons off the dining room chandelier.

* Changed the Valentine centerpieces on the table and island for more spring-y ones.

We're supposed to get a couple of feet of snow tomorrow, so I may be sorry I did this!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit my kitchen table! I love company here in my kitchen, so be sure to leave a comment so I'll know you've visited! I'll answer your questions and comments here on the blog unless you request otherwise.