Thursday, March 01, 2007

Life in order challenge, Day 11


I forgot to post this last night, so I'll do it now. Yesterday was another wonderful day for this challenge. Here's what happened:

* A great time of devotions

* Good time spent on Sunday School and writing project preparations

* Some journaling on the Body Clutter mission for the chapter I'm in

* Healthy eating all day long

* Exercise

* A nice long walk

* Drank plenty of water

And probably more, but that's all I can think of right now. I'm giving myself some added incentive with this challenge -- for every day I do well in these important areas, I'm allowing myself to post on my Christmas blog. It's something I really enjoy and wouldn't otherwise take time to do, so it makes a great reward!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit my kitchen table! I love company here in my kitchen, so be sure to leave a comment so I'll know you've visited! I'll answer your questions and comments here on the blog unless you request otherwise.