Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Writing Countdown Challenge, Day 35


Today was busy, with people stopping by for various reasons. I spent the entire afternoon cooking & baking to share a meal and some goodies with friends who recently had a baby. Some of the muffins and cookies I baked will be consumed by Mr. T, of course!

I did manage to accomplish something on this challenge, though:

* Wrote 3 daily devotional pages

* Decided on the next 3 pages I'll write, and selected Scriptures to use

* Did quite a bit of Internet research

* Found a helpful source in a magazine

Pages still to write: 95

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit my kitchen table! I love company here in my kitchen, so be sure to leave a comment so I'll know you've visited! I'll answer your questions and comments here on the blog unless you request otherwise.