Recipes, memories and random thoughts from my kitchen
Tuesday, March 06, 2007
Life in Order Challenge, Day 5
Today was a fairly good day as far as this challenge is concerned:
* Had a wonderful devotional/prayer time.
* Ate healthy all day.
* Accomplished Kelly's Mission for Zone 2 -- the kitchen.
* Finished outlining this week's Sunday School lesson.
* Did some ironing.
* Wrapped some birthday gifts.
* Got my grocery list made for the week.
* Kept up with my daily routines.
There may be more, but I have a cold and it's been a busy day going to and from the hospital for Mr. T's testing, so I guess I shouldn't be surprised that not more got done. Still, life is falling back into order, so I'm happy about that!
I live in scenic northern New England with my handsome husband. We're empty-nesters with a bunch of adorable grandchildren. We love (tent) camping and traveling, but don't get away as often as we'd like to.