Monday, March 05, 2007

Zipping into Zone 2


This evening after supper (which I ate by myself, Mr. T being restricted to liquids for the next few hours) I had a few minutes to work in Zone 2, the kitchen. After all, how many dishes need to be washed in a situation like that -- liquids for him and microwaved leftovers for me? I had them done in no time and still had a sinkful of nice soapy water to use for Kelly's Mission -- the one where she has you cleaning the countertops and moving things like microwaves, coffeemakers, etc.

While the small appliances were away from the walls, I also cleaned the backsplash (which in my kitchen is made of mirror tiles). Then I scrubbed the canisters with a Mr. Clean Magic Eraser and cleaned a large glass churn (full of white lights) with Windex. Things are looking nice in Zone 2 tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit my kitchen table! I love company here in my kitchen, so be sure to leave a comment so I'll know you've visited! I'll answer your questions and comments here on the blog unless you request otherwise.