Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Writing Countdown Challenge, Day 48


Wednesdays are never very productive for me at home, because I spend a good bit of the day out of the house. But I'm pleased to report some progress on the writing countdown:

* I chose all of the memory verses for the book and designed the page for each verse.

* I wrote another daily devotional page.

* I did quite a bit more research on the Internet.

* I noticed that I counted wrong and so I only need a total of 140 pages rather than 141 -- yes, a small thing, but exciting to me!

So a total of 4 pages got done today, bringing the grand total still needed down to 135!

2 comments:

  1. Yay! Good for you. Maybe tomorrow you'll get four more pages done! :) Praying for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the encouragement, Carrie! I can use all the prayer I can get...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit my kitchen table! I love company here in my kitchen, so be sure to leave a comment so I'll know you've visited! I'll answer your questions and comments here on the blog unless you request otherwise.