Friday, April 27, 2007

Back On Track Challenge, Day 22


I should have posted this last night, but since I'm trying to get to bed earlier as part of this challenge, I opted to wait until today.

Thursday was a good day.

* For health & energy, I took time to exercise, went for a 2-mile walk, drank plenty of water, ate healthy all day, and was in bed shortly after 10.

* For homemaking, I vacuumed the bedroom floor well, even moving some of the furniture.

* For creativity, I did a bit of blogging.

It's exciting to be on my way to getting back on track!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit my kitchen table! I love company here in my kitchen, so be sure to leave a comment so I'll know you've visited! I'll answer your questions and comments here on the blog unless you request otherwise.