Monday, April 02, 2007

Menu Plan Monday for April 2


Here we go with another week of menus! I have a couple of repeats from last week due to menus that didn't get used for one reason or another.

MONDAY: Avocado Omelets, Breakfast Potatoes, Tomato/Cucumber Salad

TUESDAY: Spicy Beans & Rice, Cornbread, Coleslaw

WEDNESDAY: Dijon Salmon Fillet, Brown Rice, 3-Bean Salad

THURSDAY: Chicken Divan, Mashed Potatoes, Cranberry Jello Salad

FRIDAY: Vegetarian Spinach Curry, Couscous, Winter Blend Vegetables

SATURDAY: Garlic Lime Chicken, Potato Salad, Green Beans

SUNDAY: Spiral Sliced Ham, Mashed Potatoes, Veggies (undecided as to what kinds), Salads (ditto), Rolls, Desserts (ditto)

As you can see, I still have a bit of work to do on my Easter dinner planning. Have a great week, everyone!

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous10:12 AM

    I haven't picked out my Easter menu yet either!


    MJ

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit my kitchen table! I love company here in my kitchen, so be sure to leave a comment so I'll know you've visited! I'll answer your questions and comments here on the blog unless you request otherwise.