Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Writing Countdown Challenge, Day 28


Today was a good day for this challenge. (I must add that I still have "real life" going on each day -- housework, meal preparation and planning, working on each week's Sunday School lesson, etc. so I typically only have 2 or 3 hours to spend writing.) Anyway, today, I:

* Wrote 3 daily devotional pages.

* Did some Internet research.

* Prepared a coloring page.

* Prepared an activity page.

* Planned the next 2 devotional pages I'll write.

I've included activity and coloring pages in my total number of pages needed, so I can count those toward what I need to finish.

Pages still to write: 72

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit my kitchen table! I love company here in my kitchen, so be sure to leave a comment so I'll know you've visited! I'll answer your questions and comments here on the blog unless you request otherwise.