Friday, April 27, 2007

Back On Track Challenge, Day 21


Today was an OK day as far as this challenge goes. It was a very busy day, with people calling, coming by, and then in the evening we drove to visit Mr. T's uncle who has recently entered a health care facility for rehab. He is about an hour away from us and we wanted to make a brief visit. I spent the afternoon baking cookies to take to him, and also calzone to take along for an in-transit supper.

So most of my achievements today were partial ones.

* I started the Bible study for next week's Sunday School lesson in Judges.

* I stuck with almost all of my daily homemaking routines. I dusted about half of the bedroom (zone 4).

* No walk today -- it was raining -- but I did eat healthfully all day, exercised, drank plenty of water, etc.

* Guess my creative pursuits today were limited to baking cookies and calzone. But cooking is a creative activity, too!

Hoping for a better day tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit my kitchen table! I love company here in my kitchen, so be sure to leave a comment so I'll know you've visited! I'll answer your questions and comments here on the blog unless you request otherwise.