Saturday, April 28, 2007

Back On Track Challenge, Day 20


Today was a fairly good day.

* Health & energy -- ate fairly healthy all day, but a birthday party meant a little bit of cake and ice cream! Also printed out some helpful forms from Flylady and kept up with the BCI (body clutter investigator) all day. Exercised, but didn't go for a walk. Drank plenty of water.

* Bible study -- did a bit toward next week's Sunday School lesson.

* Homemaking -- did some dusting in Zone 4; managed to stick with my routines.

* Creativity -- designed some bookmarks and tea bag holders to use as favors at a ladies' luncheon. Designed a title page for the devotional book I've just finished writing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit my kitchen table! I love company here in my kitchen, so be sure to leave a comment so I'll know you've visited! I'll answer your questions and comments here on the blog unless you request otherwise.