Sunday, April 01, 2007

Writing Countdown Challenge, Day 30


Well, I did skip yesterday, but writing 4 pages each on Thursday and Friday and an extra page today kept me on track with this challenge. Today was our afternoon service at church (which we do once a month instead of our evening service) so I managed to fit in some writing today. Here's what I did:

* Wrote 4 daily devotional pages.

* Planned the next 2 devotional pages I will write.

* Brainstormed a bit about what the cover of the book will look like.

Pages still to write: 80

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit my kitchen table! I love company here in my kitchen, so be sure to leave a comment so I'll know you've visited! I'll answer your questions and comments here on the blog unless you request otherwise.