Monday, April 02, 2007

Garlic Lime Chicken


I promised Arlene I would post this. So here it is, for Arlene and anyone else who may be interested. Enjoy!

GARLIC LIME CHICKEN

1/2 cup lime juice
1/4 cup cider vinegar
6 garlic cloves, minced (or equivalent amount of jarred minced garlic)
2 tsp. dried oregano
1 Tblsp. dried coriander
2 tsp. pepper
1 tsp. salt
1 tsp. paprika
4 to 6 bone-in chicken breast halves
1 to 2 Tblsp. vegetable oil

In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the first 8 ingredients. Add chicken; seal bag and turn to coat chicken with marinade. Refrigerate 8 hours or overnight.

Discard marinade. In a nonstick skillet, heat the oil and brown the chicken on all sides. Transfer to a greased 15 x 10-inch baking pan. Bake chicken, uncovered, at 375ยบ for 30 to 35 minutes or until the juices run clear.

Yield : 4 to 8 servings

2 comments:

  1. Can't wait to give this a try! Thanks, Mrs. T!!!! :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, you are welcome, Arlene! I hope you and your family enjoyed it.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit my kitchen table! I love company here in my kitchen, so be sure to leave a comment so I'll know you've visited! I'll answer your questions and comments here on the blog unless you request otherwise.