1. Reaching a new milestone in our walking goals this week. It was pretty exciting to conquer a super-steep hill two days this week. The photo below is from our walking route, a couple of autumns ago.
2. Having mild enough temperatures last night to be able to stay at our little camp. Our daughter and some of the kiddos came over for an hour or so and it was such a joy to have them. Photo below is not from last night, but it could have been. Vacuum cleaner and all.
3. A hospitable daughter and capable son-in-law who helped us out early this morning when one of our brand-new tires went flat at the bottom of their driveway (we were headed from our camp to the grocery store, then home, when this untimely event took place). Jim is at left below in this photo from Columbus Day. So thankful for him.
4. A phone chat this morning with a friend I haven't seen in months. It was a blessing to catch up a little bit!
5. Getting to spend a little time at my crafting desk as the snow swirls outside the dormer window. I'm making one of these
And there you have it. So thankful for God's many blessings this week!