Tuesday, November 30, 2021

Starting tomorrow: December Daily!

 


 Yes, I am trying once again to post here at my kitchen table every day in December.  We will see how it goes, but that's my plan as of now.  I'm also planning to post (mostly different content) daily in December over at my Christmas blog, Mrs. T's Christmas Kitchen.

This is my little Christmas gift to all of you.  Lord willing, there will be recipes, decorating and craft ideas, memories, helpful hints and tips, poems, and more -- even a mini Bible study each Sunday.  It'll be fun for all of us, I hope.

Hope to see you all tomorrow!

4 comments:

  1. This is so exciting! I just signed up over at your Christmas Kitchen to follow so I can keep up with your posts. You will be busy keeping up with two blogs, but it is a wonderful gift to us. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are welcome, Pam. It is my pleasure! I will be in the Christmas kitchen daily and will attempt to do the same here also. We will see how well I keep up. See you tomorrow!

      Delete
  2. I don't know how you do it, but I'm glad you do! May you never run out of ideas. 🎄

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, I recycle an idea now and again ... but yes, in general, I try to keep things as fresh as possible. Looking forward to seeing you here and in the Christmas kitchen!

      Delete

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit my kitchen table! I love company here in my kitchen, so be sure to leave a comment so I'll know you've visited! I'll answer your questions and comments here on the blog unless you request otherwise.