Wednesday, December 01, 2021

December 1 -- Setting some goals for the month

 

Well, as mentioned, I am trying to get here to my kitchen table every day in this joyful, busy month of December.  I figured I would start by setting some goals for the month -- and you might like to do the same,  if you haven't already done so.  Here are my goals for December as they look right now:

* Keep up with Flylady's homemaking zones of the week if possible
* Post in this blog every day through December if possible
* Decorate for Christmas
* Get things all buttoned up for winter at our camp (we'll complete this in November if we can)
* Finish buying and wrapping Christmas gifts
* Post in my Christmas blog every day through December
* Send a birthday package and Christmas packages to Nevada
* Address and send Christmas cards
* Bake Christmas cookies; make candy and other kitchen gifts
*  Prepare for and attend a monthly ladies' Bible study
* Continue planning for family birthday gifts and crafting any handmade ones
* Craft some homemade Christmas gifts and decorations
* Spend a little time on some UFO craft projects
* Continue stocking my Etsy shop and continue selling vintage items
* Spend some time on my trust responsibilities
* Write at least 4 encouraging notes to friends and family
* Attend my hubby's work Christmas party
* Make and carry out plans for Christmas Eve and Christmas day
* Enjoy Christmas activities at church as we continue meeting with another church family
* Help and encourage my local daughter as I'm able
* Plan meals with a greater emphasis on healthy eating
* Memorize several Bible verses and review some older ones
* Read and study the December readings in the Daily Walk Bible
* Continue our study of the book of Daniel with younger believers
* Continue to help a widowed friend with the challenges of life in general
* Limit sugar
* Get to bed by 9 pm each night  -- maybe even 8:30
* Drink enough water each day
* Walk and/or exercise at least 4 times each week

HEALTHY HABITS FOR DECEMBER:  Drink more water/get more sleep/get more exercise/limit sugar
WORD FOR 2021: Steadfast 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit my kitchen table! I love company here in my kitchen, so be sure to leave a comment so I'll know you've visited! I'll answer your questions and comments here on the blog unless you request otherwise.