Sunday, July 26, 2009

Back-on-Track Challenge, Day 20



Here's how things went yesterday:

* Health & energy -- kept up with the Body Clutter Investigator, ate quite well, drank quite a bit of water, got about 23g fiber, went for a walk, and got almost 7 hours sleep. We did stop for an ice cream cone while out doing errands, but the flavor was pumpkin pecan, so that counts as a vegetable, right?

* Devotional life -- worked on memorizing 2 Peter 1:8-9. Had a good quiet time of reading the Bible and praying.

* Homemaking -- failed to make a schedule for my day. Other than meals and dishes, didn't get a lot else done in the homemaking department.

* Creativity -- Helped my granddaughters with their woven pot holders. Figured out a way to crochet around the holders (one row while still on the loom) to keep them together once removed from the loom. (I was using old plastic looms my kids had used, but new loops. I was quite discouraged by the way the loops kept popping off the loom, but my wonderful hubby figured out a system with rubber bands to keep the loops in place. I was looking through HearthSong today and saw that they sell the metal looms and cotton loops. Probably much more satisfactory!) Posted in my blog.

So that was day 20 of my challenge. I'm quite pleased with how things went.

How about you? If you're taking part in this challenge with me, share your thoughts in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit my kitchen table! I love company here in my kitchen, so be sure to leave a comment so I'll know you've visited! I'll answer your questions and comments here on the blog unless you request otherwise.