Saturday, July 11, 2009

Back-on-Track Challenge, Day 5



Here's how things went yesterday:

* Health & energy -- kept up with the Body Clutter Investigator, ate well, drank quite a bit of water, got 32g fiber, exercised, went for a walk, and got 6.5 hours sleep.

* Devotional life -- continued my study of Psalms (I'm currently studying Psalm 96:1-4); worked on memorizing 2 Peter 1:3-4. Had a wonderful quiet time of reading the Bible and praying.

* Homemaking -- made a schedule for my day. Didn't do anything (other than dishes and basic upkeep) in zone 2. (Yep, I'm seeing a pattern here. Maybe today will be better!) Did a couple loads of laundry, did some ironing, vacuumed upstairs and down.

* Creativity -- Got both pieces hemmed for the third curtain. Completed the main part of the fourth curtain. Started hemming the ruffle for that one. Wrote in my journal. Started the project I'm making for the bathroom. Did quite a bit of cross-stitch on a Christmas ornament. Posted in both my blogs.

So that was day 5 of my challenge. I'm very pleased with how things went. I'm especially pleased that I could fit a good bit of creativity into my day, as it's very important to keep my responsibility-filled life in balance.

How about you? If you're taking part in this challenge with me, share your thoughts in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit my kitchen table! I love company here in my kitchen, so be sure to leave a comment so I'll know you've visited! I'll answer your questions and comments here on the blog unless you request otherwise.