Saturday, July 18, 2009

Back-on-Track Challenge, Day 12



Here's how things went yesterday:

* Health & energy -- kept up with the Body Clutter Investigator, ate well, drank quite a bit of water, got 22g fiber, exercised, and got 6 hours sleep.

* Devotional life -- continued my study of Psalms; worked on memorizing 2 Peter 1:5-7. Had a wonderful quiet time of reading the Bible and praying.

* Homemaking -- made a schedule for my day and pretty much stuck to it. Did a lot of cleaning in the bathroom and master bedroom. Scrubbed the tub and washed the shower curtain/tub mat. Changed sheets to prepare for company.

* Creativity -- no real time for creativity today (other than in planning/serving meals).

So that was day 12 of my challenge. I'm quite pleased with how things went, especially that I found time to exercise on such a busy day.

How about you? If you're taking part in this challenge with me, share your thoughts in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit my kitchen table! I love company here in my kitchen, so be sure to leave a comment so I'll know you've visited! I'll answer your questions and comments here on the blog unless you request otherwise.